Monday, June 15, 2009

Miss Lilly's Christening

We finally had beautiful weather for the weekend. Lilly, Joe & Barbara's 6 month old daughter was christened in Mallorytown United Church. Roger could not go to Kemptville for the celebration as there were 12 people at the ATV Coffee Run, but I took Mom and Barbara had a very nice reception. Unfortunately it rained in their back yard in the afternoon, but I don't think anywhere else.

Saturday was our Church Sunday School yard sale and we had a great time and made over $300. I will be glad when life slows down. Not sure when this is going to happen.

My long awaited Quiltfest starts on Friday. I am ready for the big event ~ all quilts (4) and wall hangings (2) are ready and bagged. I am working on Thursday and Friday, so hopefully we will have great weather ~ not too hot though. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment