Sunday, May 23, 2010

It Has Been A Long Time

We have been very busy here with illness in the family, losing our faithful good friend Ebony (black lab who was our greeter). I did get to Hawaii (trip of a life time) in January. It was an amazing time on Norwegian Cruise Lines. I travelled with Laura and her family as Roger was not interested and also his parents were very ill and he needed to stay home. His loss.

Our oldest daughter, Christy, has just recently become an American citizen and is just thrilled to now have an opportunity to part of her community decisions.

I have now got my B-line Quilting machine very active and am getting ready to start working on quilts with panographs. Wish me luck.

I am off next week to Colorado Springs to help my daughter Laura as little Lucas is having surgery. This will not be fun.

I hope everyone is having a great time and with all a wonderful summer.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you blogging again Mom! Have fun in Colorado and hopefully this will be a happy ending to Lucas' problems.

    ReplyDelete